Welcome to the DownUnder Direct Inspiration blog. Here you will find lots of fantastic projects using the wonderful range of products from DownUnder Direct. The DownUnder Direct range includes Bazzill Basics Paper, JustRite Stamps, Spellbinders, Swarovski Crystals and BLING-abilities. You will also find our latest edition - the wonderful pre cut and scored card blanks from Le Crystelle. Card blanks are now available for retail purchase only. To view the complete range visit www.lecrystelle.com.au




10 November 2011
Here is a lovely idea for a framed layout. I love how the ornaments hang from the photo.

"One of my favourite things to do is make frames with my Nestabilities. I use two consecutive dies to cut a thin frame. I have stitched it to my layout here. Sometimes the die that's the next size up is just too big and would leave a border that's too wide. When that happens, I glue my shape to the next colour cardstock and carefully trim around it with scissors."


Products Used: 

Bazzill Basics Cardstock: 

1-196E Juneberry 
5-565E Aqua 
18-801F Bling String of Pearls 

Spellbinders: 

S4-283 2010 Heirloom Ornaments 
LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven 
S4-092 Star 5 Dies 

 JustRite Stamps: 

CL-02155 Merry & Bright 

 Other Materials Used: 

Webster's Pages patterned paper 
Alphas: American crafts, Making Memories 
Page from an old book 
Bling coloured with Copic markers

Layout created by Design Team member-TERESA

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers